Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The stress is starting to creep in!!

Oh this little venture is starting to become a bit stressful. I am starting to realize that all of this is alot of work for just little ole me. I know I can do it....it just would be nice if I had a partner that I can roll ideas off or that could help make some of these decisions. There are always sooo soo soooo many decisions. I guess i wouldn't have such ants in my pants about everything if the shirts would have come out correctly and we (I mean I...ha ha ha) were well on our way to opening our online store. But no....now I have extra time to think about everything...and apparently my idle mind can make me second guess my decisions.

I guess I need to stop blogging and get my behind back to work. Just thought I would take a minute and vent...in hopes that someone out there might feel sorry for me...just kidding!! I still love what I am doing and you will see me successful one day. One day soon!!!

No comments: