Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not up for business....LOL!!! :)


Okay, okay, okay! We are not up for business.... We are looking at sometime next week. But don't worry... I'll will let everyone know...trust me!! If you go outside your home, you might just hear me hollering it from my rooftop. LOL!! We thought everything would ready to go by last week but as everyone knows...things happen. So it won't be too much longer. Hey, I still need to figure out Quickbooks. I can't start making money if I don't know what to do with it. So wish me luck in learning Quick book. Better yet, wish me luck....and patience!!

And see I did give you a sneak peak picture...Enjoy!


1 comment:

Mommy's Idea said...

Hey- I have your feed on my new blog now, so I saw that you had a new entry!

http://mommysidea.blogspot.com

My launch has been postponed so many times I've lost track. Looks like we both might be ready around the same date!