Friday, August 1, 2008

Check out my interview on Mommy's Idea!

Good morning, everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that I am still around. Life has gotten a little hectic ever since launching Zeebabee Designs. But I am getting things in order and I think I am in a sane place right now (smile)!

Check out Mommy's Idea.....she did an interview of me on her blog. It was alot of fun to do! In honor of her launching her new company, Ellie Bags, she is interviewing Mom-created companies that just launched themselves. So check it out!!

It's funny...I have already had a few sales already! Which I love! Keep them coming! I love getting feedback so go to Zeebabee Designs and let me now what you think.... And I just sent out my products to be included in the gift swag bag for Nicole Kidman. How exciting! Everyday it's something new and that is what has been so much fun!!

Kids are going to grandma and grandpa's today. I'll get lots of work done today!

No comments: