Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life's crazy with little boys!! But I love it!

Okay I have gotten used to the crazy days I spend with my boys (day in and day out), trying to work, trying to clean the house and keep it clean, and the list could go on forever. It's a little bit easier on the weekends, with Daddy home too.

So today has been going pretty well. Still having the occasional outburst or fight over the toys, but nothing too bad. Then I am in the kitchen preparing lunch for the boys when my 4 year old came to me holding his Tigers baseball hat (which was sopping wet) mumbling something under his breath about "I didn't mean it ...it was an accident" He was going to potty in the bathroom...finished and then looked in the toilet and his hat fell in there. (Did I mention that he had already peed????) So he had taken his pee drenched hat and brought it all the way into the kitchen. Yes...you are right...I had pee drops from the bathroom to the kitchen.

This is the truth!!! I only wish I could make these things up....

When you are done laughing...have a great day! I need to get back to work. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. Life is never boring with little ones scampering about! Just wait til they want the keys to the car. I guess I am savoring every moment and kiss that I get to steal now because mommy kissing and hugging will be harder when he gets older.

camiropa said...

Oops! There's never a dull moment, is there?

Funny!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

too cute, thanks for sharing! ha! ha!

Mommy's Idea said...

What a day. What a story to tell too though. :)

hippos toes said...

What a hoot Suzie!! I can only imagine when my son starts with the potty!! Gads, maybe I'll keep him in diapers until he leaves for college!!!

I appreciate your comment on my blog today. The same thing is happening with our dog. (BTW, I voted for you today :). Keep reminding me as I'm getting old :) ). Vote for me if/when you get the chance :)