Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Queen of Multitasking

Is it Multitasking or is it ADD?? LOL....I seem to thrive on doing a thousand things at a time!! But these days...I have to. I have so much on my plate with Zeebabee right now. And I need to get it done. My goal between now and the end of the year is to get into many retail locations as possible. The bigger the better...so I am starting big and then working on the boutiques. One of my entrepreneur mom friends is doing my media kit for me for a small nominal fee....once that gets completed....I will be ready to rock and roll.

I kind of took the summer off. I worked Zeebabee....but not as hard as I need to. It was just so nice enjoying the kids in our new home this summer. But now my oldest is in kindergarten and it's time to get this party started. Right? So hopefully in the months ahead I will be able to report to you some great happenings with Zeebabee. :)

Okay....back to the grinding board!!! :)

No comments: