Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Morning!

Hi all,

It's early Sunday morning, and I am just waiting for my mother-in-law to come an pick me up so we can check out the new Home Goods near us. So I thought now would be a good time to catch up and post something on my blog.

Things have been a bit hectic lately getting ready for the big move and all. I had to pack away my work area so it is very difficult everytime I get an order. Although lots of my inventory will be shipped out this week for the big Indy Christmas show I'll be in....in the beginning of November! I am hoping for Zeebabee to be a big success there!

Also big news is that I will be in a retail store in the beginning of November. The store is called Candid Gifts and it is located in Illinois....just outside Chicago area. Wish me luck!!

Gotts run and eat some breakfast before I'm off to the crazy shopping at Home Goods!!

No comments: