Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am a bad blogger!!

Okay so it has been awhile...so long I probably lost all the readers I did have. But I did have a good excuse....really I did. We just moved from Michigan to Ohio....and we were without internet access for about one week. So from here on out I promise to be a good blogger. I pinky swear....heee heee!

If there are still any dedicated readers out there...I just want to let you know that the move went fabulous and we are happily living in Ohio now....for the next 2-3 years. I have a feeling we are going to like it here!

I must go but I will post tomorrow for sure. I'm thinking about having a Zeebabee Holiday Sale...let me pondering about it tonight and I'll tell you all about the savings tomorrow. Till then! Have a good night!!! :)

2 comments:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Good to see ya back!

Glad the move went well!

Suzie said...

glad to see someone is still reading...LOL!